Factsheets and application forms

All application forms and factsheets are available in pdf format PDF file icon.  Most home computers and laptops come with software so you can download these.  If you have any problems accessing the documents please email us at financialsupport@nottingham.ac.uk and we will be able to email or post the relevant information out to you.

For Bursary and Scholarship information and application forms please go to the relevant web pages


Application forms for 2018/19 academic year

There is one application form to apply for any of the support funds listed below.
Student Hardship Fund

for 'home'*, full time and part time undergraduates and postgraduates

Declaration of Residency form for use only when you do not receive UK Government support, but are classed as a 'home'* student
Clinical Placement Fund for 'home'* and EU, Nursing, Midwifery, Physiotherapy and Dietetics (Nutrition) undergraduates
Childcare Support Scheme   

for all students  

W H Revis Bequest Fund

for postgraduates, with 'home'* fee status only


Diagnostic Assessment Costs - Awards to help with diagnostic assessment costs for Specific Learning Differences (e.g. dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD) for home* students only; where household income is £35,000 or below. Download the application form.

* A 'home' student is one who meets certain UK residence criteria. These are the same criteria as apply to eligibility for home funding from Student Finance.


Data Protection and Confidentiality

Please read our Data Protection and Confidentiality statement which applies to all funds administered by the Funding & Financial Support Team.

Back to top of page


Funding factsheets for specific undergraduate and PGCE courses

Funding factsheets (all pdf format PDF file icon)
Course  2018/19 Academic year 2019/20 Academic year
Graduate Entry Medicine (GEM)  2018  2019
Graduate Entry Nursing - January 2019 start     2018  

Medicine A100/A300 students (information for your 5th year (Final year) of your course)

Medicine A108 students - new starters in 2018





Primary ITT (not salaried)

Secondary ITT (not salaried)





Social Work & Social Policy (Undergraduate)  2018  


 Back to top of page


Other funding and general information sheets

General funding information sheets (all pdf format PDF file icon)

Care Leavers - 2019 entry

ELQ - Equivalent or Lower level qualification rules  2018 entry
Graduates  - Financial FAQs
Previous study rules
Students on a period of voluntary interruption
Tax and students



Study abroad funding

Funding information for study abroad (all pdf format PDF file icon)

Study Abroad funding from Student Finance England
Financing your Study Abroad - link to Study Abroad web pages
Travel Grant - from the SLC

Studying abroad - our tips for managing your money

What to put in your student loan application


Back to top of page