Online registration returning students
All returning students must complete online registration for each academic year by the deadline of the 10 October 2022.
- Most returning students will be invited to register in mid-August. An email will be sent to your university email account to let you know when online registration has opened for you
- If you are starting a new course in the current academic year then please see the instructions for `new` students
If you do not register by the deadline then you may be suspended from the university.
Please note, you will be unable to register if:
- you have an outstanding debt with the university – any debt must be cleared before you can register.
- you have a re-assessment. You will not be invited to register until after results are released and your progression to the next academic year has been confirmed in September 2022.
- you are in Thesis pending - You do not need to register if you are going into 'thesis pending' or have an extension to your postgraduate taught dissertation. However, full-time students who are going into 'thesis pending' have the option to register if they wish.
Help and further information
If you are having problems logging in to Nottingham Hub please contact the IT Service Desk
If you are having problems completing the online registration form please contact Student Services
Quick guide to online registration
This video takes you through the steps to complete online registration or follow the steps in our Online Registration Guide.