Online registration for returning students
As a returning student you must register with the University at the beginning of each academic session.
You are required to complete online registration only.
Students NOT required to register include students going into 'thesis pending' or with an extension to PGT dissertation.
Full-time students who are about to go into 'thesis pending' have the option to register if they wish - information is available on the webpages for research students or you can contact your Student Service Centre for further details.
We’re aware that some returning students are experiencing problems when trying to register. The majority of students have now been invited to register however there remain some returning students whose records still require attention. We are working as quickly as we can to resolve the outstanding issues. Students who haven't been invited to register yet should visit one of the Service Centres or contact Student Services using the online enquiries form (choose "Your Studies" from the "What can we help you with?" drop down menu). If you have contacted us in the last few days about this problem there is no need to report it again.
When to register
Online registration will open for the majority of returning students from 10am on the 27th August 2019. You will receive an email to your University email account informing you when online registration has opened for you.
- You are required to register within two weeks of the course start date.
- If you do not register within the two weeks your record may be suspended and you may receive a later registration charge.
- Use MyNottingham to register online. Use your existing university username and password. - If you have forgotten your password use IT accounts existing users link to reset it. - If you have forgotten your username or have any other access problems contact the IT service desk
- If you have an outstanding debt with the University you will not be able to complete your online registration. Any debt must be cleared before you can re-register.
- If you have a reassessment during the August 2019 reassessment period you will not be able to register until after results are released and your progression to the next academic year has been confirmed.