• Print


Students residing in University owned accommodation (Jubilee Campus or University Park catered halls and Melton Hall)

The University has arranged some contents insurance for you with Endsleigh Insurance  It is important for you to check this cover, so please follow the steps below to ensure you fully understand the protection provided.

You can download a copy of your Insurance Certificate or enter in your policy number HH1077 at

Visit the review cover link to:

  • Check what is covered
  • Check key exclusions and limitations
  • Check your policy excess
  • Check how to make a claim, extend and personalise your cover
It is important to find out exactly what you are covered for as you may find that the contents cover is not sufficient and you need to extend it to protect all of your possessions both inside and outside of your room.

Students residing in University arranged accommodation (Bonington Halls, St Peters Court, Raleigh Park, Albion House, Cloister House and Broadgate Park)

Your accommodation fees include basic insurance cover for some of your belongings for the duration of your stay.  Your site provider should have provided you with a copy of your Insurance Certificate with full details of your policy. 



Portland Building
University Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD

telephone: +44 (0) 115 951 3697