• Print

Leavers request form

Students who have suspended or withdrawn from their course and completed the form with their School

Only to be completed by students resident at the following sites - Broadgate Park, Albion House, Cloister House, University Park and Jubilee Campus.  Students resident at University Park and Jubilee Campus should also view our Information on Requests to Terminate your licence at these sites.




Portland Building
University Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD

telephone: +44 (0) 115 951 3697