Stay in halls
• You can book catered accommodation from 1 December 2015. You need to apply before 1 April 2016. Returning undergraduates are able to name individual hall requests in their application. Please use our hard copy form and send as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees for 2016/17 - University Park
En-suite Plus £6428.56
Shared Bathroom Plus £5944.92
Shared Bathroom £5792.98
Single Study Plus £5407.78
Single Study £5251.56
Shared Study £4688.74
Fees for 2016/17 - Jubilee Campus
Fees are for a Licence period of 31 weeks a year, excluding vacation periods*, and include all bills - heating, electricity and water bills, Junior Common Room (JCR) committee membership, personal contents insurance, Student Network Service (SNS) access and 19 meals per week during term-time.
If you would like to book accommodation for next year, you will need to apply directly to the accommodation providers:
• Albion House (UPP), Beeston
• Bonington Hall, Sutton Bonington
• Broadgate Park (UPP), Beeston
• Raleigh Park (Derwent Living), Lenton
• St Peters Court (UNITE STUDENTS), Radford
• University Houses (University Houses Office), Dunkirk and Sutton Bonington campus
*Vacation periods can be booked and paid for separately via your Hall Manager on a stay or store basis.
If you will require a room where you can stay during the vacations please advise us in your application by indicating "Extended Stay required".