Stay in halls
• You can book catered accommodation online from 9.30am on 2 December 2013. Remember, you will need your Student ID and date of birth to apply.
• We will send you a formal contract from February onwards and you can request specific rooms within halls.
Fees for 2014/15 will be published here in early December.
Fees for 2013/14 - University Park
Shared En-suite £5691.73
Private Shared Bathroom £5324.84
Large Single Study £5051.71
Single Study £4729.55
Shared Study £4328.90
Shared Bedroom £3701.10
Fees for 2013/14 - Jubilee Campus
Fees are for a Licence period of 31 weeks a year, excluding vacation periods*, and include all bills - heating, electricity and water bills, Junior Common Room (JCR) committee membership, personal contents insurance, Student Network Service (SNS) access and 19 meals per week during term-time.
*Vacation periods can be booked and paid for separately via your Hall Manager on a stay or store basis.
If you would like to book accommodation for next year, you will need to apply directly to the accommodation providers:
• Albion House (UPP), Beeston
• Bonington Hall, Sutton Bonington
• Broadgate Park (UPP), Beeston
• Raleigh Park (Derwent Living), Lenton
• St Peters Court (UNITE), Radford
• University Houses (University Houses Office), Dunkirk and Sutton Bonington campus