• Print


Do you have a complaint about your University managed hall, room or hall life?

For any problems or issues you may have during your time in halls, please don’t hesitate to approach your hall warden and tutors who are there to ensure the hall functions as a community that benefits everyone who lives there.

They are also responsible for making sure everyone adheres to the Hall Regulations and the University Code of Discipline (PDF).

We want to provide a supportive and inclusive environment in which you can feel safe and comfortable. There is always a tutor on duty at night to whom you can go to for confidential support and advice.

Do you have a complaint concerning your University accommodation licence agreement?

If you have a complaint arising under your licence agreement, please speak to your Hall Manager.

If your complaint is still not resolved, you can make a formal complaint by following the Student Complaint Procedure, completing the complaint form and emailing it to:

Do you have feedback about our service in University managed halls?

Your views are very important to us and help us to improve our service to you. If you have any comments, suggestions, questions or complaints, please contact us:

text: 07800 003285






Portland Building
University Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD

telephone: +44 (0) 115 951 3697