Accommodation for one semester only

Logo with letter i in circle
Information for agents

If you are an incoming exchange student only attending for the spring semester, you can apply for the following accommodation on a semester licence.

 The following options are available with this licence type with limited availability so please apply as early as possible.

Payment is normally required in one full payment for the semester prior to the start date of the licence. Please note that a semester licence is only possible where it matches your period of study, students studying for the full academic year are not able to apply for a semester licence.

In all of our accommodation sites, every room has Wi-Fi and comes equipped with a bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, bookshelves, noticeboard, desk lamp, personal door lock, coat hooks, mirror, and power sockets.

Fees include all bills - heating, electricity and water bills, Junior Common Room (JCR)/Residents Association membership, and personal contents insurance.



Catered halls on University Park and Jubilee Campus

A variety of room types are available in our catered halls, for detailed information please view our Accommodation Options.You can choose between a licence which is term-time only or a licence which includes the vacation.

En-suite Jubilee Campus


bed  shower

Your own bedroom (single bed) and study area with private en-suite bathroom including toilet, shower and washbasin facilities


Single Study Plus University Park


bed  shower  book

Your own bedroom and study area sharing a communal bathroom with no more than five others


Single Study University Park


bed  shower   book

Your own bedroom and study area sharing a communal bathroom with no more than five others


 Southwell Hall on Jubilee Campus

Apply Now





Self-catered accommodation at Broadgate Park and Raleigh Park

We have a choice of room types across two locations in our self-catered options. You will have the freedom and flexibility to make your own meals whenever you like in your fully fitted kitchen. For full details please visit our Accommodation Options.

The Semester Licence for each site will include vacations, this means that you can store your belongings in your room or remain in the accommodation during vacation periods for no additional cost. 

Broadgate Park Semester Standard (located near West Entrance of University Park)


bed  shower   book  fork and

Your own bedroom and study furniture with a shared kitchen diner with up to five others and two shared shower rooms


Raleigh Park Standard (located close to Jubilee Campus)


bed  shower   book  fork and

Your own bedroom with study furniture with a shared kitchen/diner with up to six others and shared bathrooms shared with no more than three others


 Broadgate Park, a self catered site located next to University Park

Apply Now





How to Apply

Students who require accommodation for the Spring Semester can apply via our online form.

Online Form