British and Irish students in-person registration confirmation
You are not required to book an appointment to complete this.
Once you arrive at the University of Nottingham, you will need to log on to our campus Wi-Fi system (Eduroam) using your university username and password. To connect:
- Go to 'Wi-Fi' settings and select 'Eduroam'
- When prompted for a username, enter your university email address (not your applicant details)
- Enter your University password.
For Eduroam, your username is your university email address. For undergratuate and postgraduate taught students this is firstname.lastname@example.org. For postgraduate researchers, staff and associates this is email@example.com.
You should log in within three weeks of your course start date for us to pick up and complete your in-person registration.
Please log in at one of the following locations:
- University Park Campus buildings
- Jubilee Campus buildings
- Sutton Bonington Campus buildings (excludes halls of residence)
- Queens Medical Centre (B floor Medical school only - other parts of the hospital will not be picked up)
- Royal Derby Hospital (School of Health Sciences, Education Centre only)
- Nottingham City Hospital (clinical sciences building only)
- Any on-campus halls of residence excluding Sutton Bonington halls.
- If you live off campus or in private halls/accommodation you will need to come on to campus for your in person registration to be confirmed.
Once you have completed your online and in-person registration, you will receive an email to your university email account to confirm your registration is complete.