• Print



Do you need to pay for your accommodation in University-owned halls and UPP (Broadgate Park) halls for 2016/17?

How much to pay

Your accommodation fee will have been detailed in your offer letter. The amount due each term will also show on the portal. If you need help with your finances, there is lots of support and advice available from the University.

When to pay

Term 1 fees were due before 21 September 2016; unless a pre arranged payment plan has been agreed.

How to pay

Payment is required online via the University Portal (this is the preferred method of payment and should be used whenever possible).  

If you are unable to pay online then please visit the Finance website for details of alternative ways to pay.

Who to contact

If you have any problems making your payment, please email Student Account Services:

International applicants who will apply for a Tier 4 student visa should note that the visa process requires you to show that you have sufficient funds to cover your living expenses (including accommodation)  in the UK.  The University does not include information on accommodaton fees owed or paid in the CAS which is prepared for your visa application.  These fields automatically show £0.00. New students are advised to only pay for your accommodation once your visa has been granted.  Current students are advised to ensure you are able to provide appropriate evidence of such funds.  Payments already made towards accommodation may not meet UK Border Agency requirements and you may also need to show sufficient funds in an appropriate bank acount. Further information on the visa application process and the funds required to make a successful visa application can be found on the International Office's website. 






B16 Portland Building
University Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD

telephone: +44 (0) 115 951 3697