Please find the form that you need from the list below, including academic appeals, academic misconduct, interruption of study, module enrolment, postgraduate research students, student complaints, students with support plans and withdrawal and transfer of study.

Click on the required form below and open it in Desktop App to complete it, you should then save a copy to your desktop. 

Remember, please do not complete the form in the browser window.

To access the form

  1. Download it to your desktop

  2. Save a copy of your form

  3. Complete the form and save




What you need to know

Academic appeals

Please read the Academic Appeals Procedure and guidance on how to complete an academic appeal form, before completing this form.

Academic appeal form

If you wish to request a Review of the Decision (outcome) of an Academic Appeal, please read Section 6 of the Academic Appeals Procedure, before completing this form.

Academic appeal review request form

Interruption of study
Postgraduate research students
Students with support plans - request a coursework extension

Coursework extension request forms are microsoft forms and can only be used for one extension request per piece of work.They do not need to include any supporting documentation. 

Coursework extension - Guidance

If you have already been granted an extension on the basis of a Support Plan but your circumstances have changed, and you would like to request a further extension to the already extended deadline, please follow the Extenuating Circumstances procedure.

If your faculty/school is still using a Microsoft Word form, please submit the completed form as an attachment to an enquiry in the student enquiry centre.

Your local assessment team will receive your claim and be in touch with a decision.




Social Sciences


Medicine and Health Sciences

Health Sciences

Life Sciences

Vet School

Undergraduate Medicine

Postgraduate (Taught) Medicine

Academic misconduct
Module enrolment
Student complaints

Please read the student complaint procedure, before completing a Level 2 or Level 3 complaint form. You can only submit a Level 2 complaint if you have already progressed a Level 1 complaint with your department or School. 

Level 2 complaint form

Level 3 complaint form

Withdrawals and transfers

Please read the relevant process information before submitting the request to withdraw form.

Please read the relevant process information before submitting the transfer forms.

Request to withdraw from study

Request to transfer taught programme

Transfer foundation programme - Honors degree