When you register, you are signing a written undertaking to obey the Ordinances and Regulations of the University which are in force during your period of study. This includes regulations governing the payment of fees and other sums due to the University, and those governing attendance, conduct and progress in studies. Regulations are available by following the links below. The University of Nottingham Quality Manual is a central source of information for policies and procedures which support the University in its aim to assure the quality of its learning, teaching and supervision.
1. Study Regulations
2. Taught programmes regulations
3. Programme specifications – UK campus
4. Programme specifications – China campus
5. Programme specifications – Malaysia campus
6. Traffic regulations
7. Code of discipline - discipline appeal form
8. Emergency procedures
9. Regulations for fees
11. Limitations on Tier 4 immigration sponsorship
12. University policy regarding student travel
Portland Building, University of NottinghamUniversity Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD
Connect with the University of Nottingham through social media and our blogs.
Campus maps | More contact information | Jobs
Browser does not support script.