Terms and Conditions
- Failure to submit a valid sponsor letter within 14 days of registration will result in you being invoiced personally for fees
- If the sponsor letter submitted is not recognised, you will be invoiced personally for fees
- Third Party (Sponsor) invoices will be issued as per the amounts detailed in your sponsor letter
- Invoices are issued on an annual basis, normally per academic year. If you have a non-standard start date then your fees will be calculated on a pro-rata basis. Additional invoices may be produced if Part Time students increase their study within an academic year.
- Third Party (Sponsor) invoices are payable in full within 21 days of invoice. If a sponsor is unable to pay within the given timeframe, the Commercial Collections Team will contact your sponsor. In exceptional circumstances, a payment plan may be considered.
- If your fees remain unpaid by your sponsor, you will be informed and asked to attend a meeting/virtual meeting wiith the Commercial Collections team to discuss (this is to make you aware of the outstanding charges and potential implications for your studies)
- It is ultimately your responsibility to ensure any shortfall of fees are paid by any given deadline
- Should your fees remain outstanding at the end of the academic year, you may be prevented from re-registering onto the next academic year or prevented from graduation (whichever is sooner)
Overpayments and Refunds
If for any reason your sponsor overpays against an invoice, the overpayment will be held by the University and carried forward to pay against any future invoices (tuition fee charges). If your sponsor wishes to reallocate the payment against another student’s account we would require that they make a written request to the Commercial Collections Team.
If your sponsor requires a refund for any overpayment, they would need to submit a written request, confirming bank account details. We are unable to action any refund requests without prior confirmation of bank account information, this should be sent to the Commercial Collections Team
If for any reason you pay fees personally and subsequently receive sponsorship, the University will refund the amount paid, once payment from your sponsor has been received. Refunds are made to the original payee.