What you need to know
More information about coursework submission
- Please ensure you complete a coursework submission coversheet for each piece of coursework submitted. Coversheets are available in each Service Centre.
- When submitting coursework you will need to sign a declaration, stating that you have read the sections on Academic Misconduct in the Quality Manual, and confirm that the work you are submitting is your own.
- It is your responsibility to ensure coursework is submitted on time. This includes both electronic and hardcopy submissions. If there are genuine reasons that mean your work will be late, please refer to the information on Extenuating Circumstances.
- If you are sending coursework by post, plan for it to arrive at Student Services by the deadline day. Keep receipts/records of postage.
- Don’t leave submission of your coursework until the last minute as there can be queues!
Return of coursework
Hardcopy coursework will be returned to you either via the module convenor or via Student Services. Details about coursework returns will be made by the module convenor as part of the coursework submission instructions.
Module convenors will specify the nature and extent of feedback you can expect and whether this will be accompanied by the return of assessed work.
If coursework is being electronically marked it will be available to you via Moodle/Turnitin within 15 working days of the submission deadline.